PYDA currently offers two unique workplace training programmes: Wine and Tourism and the Fruit Sector. Click the links below to learn more about each of these programmes, and read further to see the key elements that make PYDA's training philosophy unique.
THEORY OF CHANGE
The impact of our programmes is measured through a formal monitoring and evaluation process.
1. Students acquire knowledge
2. Students demonstrate understanding
3. Students demonstrate competence
4. Students demonstrate appropriate workplace behavior
5. Students feel supported and demonstrate coping skills
6. Students demonstrate personal growth
1. Graduates are employed in meaningful work
2. Family situations improve for our graduates
3. Graduates are involved by volunteering in the community
4. Graduates are applying personal development skills
1. Graduates advance in their careers
2. Families enjoy improved, sustainable circumstances
3. Graduates are paying it forward by making a difference in their communities